Natural Beard Oil - The Outback
The Outback beard oil has been crafted to help with beard management by smoothing and conditioning the hair and moisturising the underlying skin.
If you are looking for a fast-absorbing, lightweight and non-greasy oil look no further. Applying our signature Natural Beard Oil daily will leave your beard looking and feeling great.
We’ve also added in these to make this smell extra amazing:
- Eucalyptus - exudes a hint of lemon and crisp scent
- Cedarwood - exudes sweet woody aroma
- Patchouli - exudes rich and spicy fragrance
Why Is It So Good?
Jojoba Oil is extremely nourishing for the hair and helps to keep your beard looking healthy and shiny. The fatty acids in jojoba oil coat the hairs, making them silky smooth with a nice sheen.
It also encourages the development of hair cells and stimulates blood flow to the follicles, bringing more nutrients that encourage beard growth.
Almond oil will help reduce beard dandruff, lower the number of split-ends and encourages a softer beard, resulting in less beard itchiness.
- Acts as an agent to eliminate dandruff
- Softening and restoring hair
- Improves appearance of beard
- Deep moisturization conditioning hair and skin
- Improves thickness of hair
- Helps prevent spots and acne
- Helps reduce ingrowns
- Controls skin oil production
- Speeds healing on cuts and scarring
How Will It Feel & Smell?
Our Outback beard oil smell replicates Australia’s landscape of wildlife and tropical rain forest. You’ll smell more Australian than Chris Hemsworth.
Pour the suggested amount of drops onto your palm, then smooth the oil over the beard from root to tip. Alternatively, dip a beard comb into the blend and brush it onto the beard from root to tip.
Shorter beards - no more than 2-3 drops
Medium beards - 3-4 drops,
Longer beards - 4-5 drops
For optimal results, apply beard oils to your freshly cleansed and towel-dried beard twice a day.