What if we told you that you could wake up glowing, blemish-free, and with a clear complexion with just one minor change? The secret is as simple as investing in The Aussie Man Mulberry Silk Pillow Case.
With a 22 Momme Silk weighting, you will not be disappointed with your new pillowcase (the higher the weight in momme, the better the quality).
70 x 50cm. Double-sided. 100% Mulberry Silk.
Why Is It So Good?
- As skin ages, it loses elasticity, and sleep creases can become more pronounced and longer-lasting. You can reduce damage by using a silk pillowcase, allowing more movement.
- Silk pillowcases have been shown to reduce friction allowing the skin to glide along the pillow.
- Silk pillowcases absorb far less moisture, dirt and face cream; thus, they're a better choice for people wanting glowing skin.
- Silk pillowcases improve skin and hair hydration, prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and result in smoother, frizz-free hair every morning.
- Silk is hypoallergenic and naturally antibacterial. So it's perfect for those with acne and sensitive skin conditions that can be aggravated by friction.
How Does It Work?
- Due to the tight, non-absorbent structure of silk, rich night creams, masks and your skin's healthy oils can stay in place no matter how much you toss and turn.
- The silk structure also does away with the wrinkle-causing creases that ordinary cotton can leave behind.
- As silk is cooling and breathable, scalp sweat can decrease, prolonging the time needed between washes.
Silk VS Satin - What's The Difference?
Though they often look and feel similar, silk and satin are different and have slightly different benefits. Silk is a natural fibre made by silkworms.
In contrast, satin is a woven fabric made from rayon, polyester and nylon.
As a single pillowcase requires hundreds of silkworms, silk pillowcases are typically more expensive than satin pillowcases. Nothing good comes cheap, right?
Silk is also thicker and slightly more hydrophobic, while satin has a glossy appearance and lightweight feel.
- People who want a glowing complexion
- Those who wish to have blemish-free, healthy-looking skin
- Those with oily skin
- People with skin issues like dermatitis and psoriasis
- Those who wish to have frizz-free hair