What if we told you that with just one minor change, you could wake up glowing, blemish-free, and with a clear complexion? The secret is as simple as investing in The Aussie Man Mulberry Silk Pillow Case.
With a 22 Momme Silk weighting, you will not be disappointed with your new pillowcase (the higher the weight in momme, the better the quality).
70 x 50cm. Double-sided. 100% Mulberry Silk.
- As skin ages, it loses elasticity, and sleep creases can become more pronounced and longer-lasting. You can reduce damage by using a silk pillowcase, which allows for more movement.
- Silk pillowcases have been shown to reduce friction allowing the skin to glide along the pillow.
- Silk pillowcases absorb far less moisture, dirt and face cream; thus, they're a better choice for people wanting glowing skin.
- Silk pillowcases improve skin and hair hydration, prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and result in smoother, frizz-free hair every morning.
- Silk is hypoallergenic and naturally antibacterial. So it's perfect for those with acne and sensitive skin conditions that can be aggravated by friction.
- Due to the tight, non-absorbent structure of silk, rich night creams, masks and your skin's healthy oils can stay in place no matter how much you toss and turn.
- The silk structure also does away with the wrinkle-causing creases that ordinary cotton can leave behind.
- As silk is cooling and breathable, scalp sweat can decrease, prolonging the time needed between washes.
- Though they often look and feel similar, silk and satin are different and have slightly different benefits.
- Silk is a natural fibre made by silkworms.
- In contrast, satin is a woven fabric made from materials like rayon, polyester and nylon.
- As a single pillowcase requires hundreds of silkworms to make, silk pillowcases are typically more expensive than satin pillowcases. Nothing good comes cheap, right?
- Silk is also thicker and slightly more hydrophobic, while satin has a glossy appearance and lightweight feel.
- People who want a glowing complexion
- Those who wish to have blemish-free, healthy-looking skin
- Those with oily skin
- People with skin issues like dermatitis and psoriasis
- Those who wish to have frizz-free hair